In 2009, the top most stressful jobs were a surgeon, commercial airline pilot, photojournalist, advertising account executive, and real estate agent. The least stressful jobs were actuary, dietitian, astronomer, systems analyst, and software engineer.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Choosing a VPN for Added Internet Security
- Do You Know What Not to Wear on a Plane?
- Want To Stop Junk Mail?
- Tax Scams to Watch Out for in 2021
- Are ‘Zoom Bombs’ Hard to Stop?
- Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office
- Take Your Inbox From Hundreds of Emails to Nearly Empty
- Global Entry vs TSA PreCheck
- Best Time to Buy a Laptop
- Tips To Speed Up Your Computer
- Get Started with Snapchat Ads
- Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal