In March and April of this year, some of the biggest online travel agencies (OTAs) cut their flight booking fees. The booking fee changes were largely a response to competitive pressures: why would a consumer pay a fee on an OTA site when the same flight is available at the same price on the airline site without a fee? Moreover, Priceline has been operating without flight booking fees since the summer of 2007. Compete leveraged behavioral data from its panel of millions of US consumers to examine who wins and who loses in a world without flight bookings fees.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
I don't specialize in technology. I specialize in using technology helping you to reach your goals!
Features Of Interest
- If Zoom’s out, what about WebEx, Google Meet or Skype?
- Mistakes You’re Making Stopping You From Sleeping on a Plane
- Micro Influencers. Who They Are?
- Jalen Hurts, Bitcoin price, Iowa State football, NFL playoff picture and Arizona Cardinals
- Merry Christmas From Nelsonecom
- Gmail, Drive, Photos Files Could be Deleted Within Three Years
- Cowboys vs Ravens, AirPods Max, Buffalo Bills, Natalie Desselle Reid and Barcelona vs Juventus
- Need to Know About Saving Money on Prescriptions?
- Tricks to Use a VPN on Your Phone: 5 Reasons to Think About
- Dallas Cowboys, Earthquake, Miami Heat, Bronny James, Chiefs and Steelers
- College football, Chris Evans, Premier League, Stevie Lee, Thiem and Osama Bin Laden
- Use These 3 Slick Tools Instead Of Opening So Many Browser Tabs