In March and April of this year, some of the biggest online travel agencies (OTAs) cut their flight booking fees. The booking fee changes were largely a response to competitive pressures: why would a consumer pay a fee on an OTA site when the same flight is available at the same price on the airline site without a fee? Moreover, Priceline has been operating without flight booking fees since the summer of 2007. Compete leveraged behavioral data from its panel of millions of US consumers to examine who wins and who loses in a world without flight bookings fees.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Nonprofit Monthly Giving Program
- Prevent In-Flight Thefts
- Are You Storing Your COVID Vaccine Card on Your iPhone or Android?
- Google Maps Citations Help Build Local Trust Development
- 3 Things To Think About as Your Business Grows
- 4 Branding Best Practices for Small Businesses
- Cleanups For Your Inbox, Network And Gadgets
- My Facebook Account is Hacked!!! How Do I Get it Back?
- Merry Christmas, Mele Kalikimaka, God Jul, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad, & Merīkurisumasu
- Reaching Your Sales and Marketing Goals Through Outsourcing: 3 Tips for Small Businesses
- Are Your Holiday DecorationsTo Blame For Bad Wi-Fi?
- Fast Test To See How Much Private Info Your Browser is Leaking