During the past 18 months the private sector has experienced 5%, 10%, and higher percentage job cuts depending upon the region and industry. By and large, public sector, government jobs have remain at least stable. In many cases increased. For instances, the fastest growing zip code in CA is Sacramento. Are taxpayers correct in demanding government officials tighten their staffing belts? Are these levels of government staffing necessary for the country and states to recover and provide valuable services? Give me your opinion.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Why is California Avoiding Water Storage Projects?
- One in 16 Home Wi-Fi Routers Tested Vulnerable to Default Password Attacks
- Back Up Only the Files You Need To
- Unsend Email Using Gmail
- Cheapest Places to Fly This Summer
- Why Write to Elected Officials?
- Test Your Way to Better Instagram Ads Conversions
- 3 Tips To Improve VPN Speed
- Apps That Drain Your Phone’S Battery And Storage The Most
- Take a Professional Headshot With Your Phone
- Fully Vaccinated? CDC Announces Masks Not Need Indoors or Outdoors
- Shady Scam Bots Trick Users Into Nonconsensual Video Sex Recordings