During the past 18 months the private sector has experienced 5%, 10%, and higher percentage job cuts depending upon the region and industry. By and large, public sector, government jobs have remain at least stable. In many cases increased. For instances, the fastest growing zip code in CA is Sacramento. Are taxpayers correct in demanding government officials tighten their staffing belts? Are these levels of government staffing necessary for the country and states to recover and provide valuable services? Give me your opinion.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Want To Stop Junk Mail?
- Tax Scams to Watch Out for in 2021
- Are ‘Zoom Bombs’ Hard to Stop?
- Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office
- Take Your Inbox From Hundreds of Emails to Nearly Empty
- Global Entry vs TSA PreCheck
- Best Time to Buy a Laptop
- Tips To Speed Up Your Computer
- Get Started with Snapchat Ads
- Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Avoid Online Shopping Identity Theft
- Good Bots vs. Bad Bots