During the past 18 months the private sector has experienced 5%, 10%, and higher percentage job cuts depending upon the region and industry. By and large, public sector, government jobs have remain at least stable. In many cases increased. For instances, the fastest growing zip code in CA is Sacramento. Are taxpayers correct in demanding government officials tighten their staffing belts? Are these levels of government staffing necessary for the country and states to recover and provide valuable services? Give me your opinion.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Nonprofit Monthly Giving Program
- Prevent In-Flight Thefts
- Are You Storing Your COVID Vaccine Card on Your iPhone or Android?
- Google Maps Citations Help Build Local Trust Development
- 3 Things To Think About as Your Business Grows
- 4 Branding Best Practices for Small Businesses
- Cleanups For Your Inbox, Network And Gadgets
- My Facebook Account is Hacked!!! How Do I Get it Back?
- Merry Christmas, Mele Kalikimaka, God Jul, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad, & Merīkurisumasu
- Reaching Your Sales and Marketing Goals Through Outsourcing: 3 Tips for Small Businesses
- Are Your Holiday DecorationsTo Blame For Bad Wi-Fi?
- Fast Test To See How Much Private Info Your Browser is Leaking