Bounce Rate: Bounce rate is the percentage of single-page visits (i.e. visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page). Bounce rate is a measure of visit quality and a high bounce rate generally indicates that site entrance (landing) pages aren’t relevant to your visitors. You can minimize Bounce Rates by tailoring landing pages to each keyword and ad that you run. Landing pages should provide the information and services that were promised in the ad copy.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
I don't specialize in technology. I specialize in using technology helping you to reach your goals!
Features Of Interest
- Keep Your Cell Phone Safe
- Coronavirus Testing Rules for Travel to the U.S.
- Is Influencer Marketing Really Effective?
- Improved Streaming Remote for Cord Cutters
- Test Your Facebook Ads for Optimal Results
- Use an Email Sequence to Turn Prospects Into Customers
- Clubhouse App Might Be the “Next” Major Social Media
- How to Transfer Your Photos And Videos Before You Ditch Facebook
- Godzilla vs Kong, Super Bowl 2020, Larry King, Matthew Stafford, and Salt-N-Pepa
- Guidance and Activity Alert on SolarWinds Orion Compromise
- Martin Luther King Jr, James Harden trade, Sam Cooke and Mega Millions drawing
- If Zoom’s out, what about WebEx, Google Meet or Skype?