Bounce Rate: Bounce rate is the percentage of single-page visits (i.e. visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page). Bounce rate is a measure of visit quality and a high bounce rate generally indicates that site entrance (landing) pages aren’t relevant to your visitors. You can minimize Bounce Rates by tailoring landing pages to each keyword and ad that you run. Landing pages should provide the information and services that were promised in the ad copy.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Why is California Avoiding Water Storage Projects?
- One in 16 Home Wi-Fi Routers Tested Vulnerable to Default Password Attacks
- Back Up Only the Files You Need To
- Unsend Email Using Gmail
- Cheapest Places to Fly This Summer
- Why Write to Elected Officials?
- Test Your Way to Better Instagram Ads Conversions
- 3 Tips To Improve VPN Speed
- Apps That Drain Your Phone’S Battery And Storage The Most
- Take a Professional Headshot With Your Phone
- Fully Vaccinated? CDC Announces Masks Not Need Indoors or Outdoors
- Shady Scam Bots Trick Users Into Nonconsensual Video Sex Recordings