Length of Visit (Visitor Behavior): Length of visit is a measure of visit quality. A large number of lengthy visits suggests that visitors interact more extensively with your site. Keep in mind that ‘Average Time on Site’ is skewed by visitors leaving browser windows open when they are not actually viewing or using your site. You can see whether a few visits are skewing your ‘Average Time on Site’ upward or whether most visits to your site have a high average time.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Want To Stop Junk Mail?
- Tax Scams to Watch Out for in 2021
- Are ‘Zoom Bombs’ Hard to Stop?
- Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office
- Take Your Inbox From Hundreds of Emails to Nearly Empty
- Global Entry vs TSA PreCheck
- Best Time to Buy a Laptop
- Tips To Speed Up Your Computer
- Get Started with Snapchat Ads
- Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Avoid Online Shopping Identity Theft
- Good Bots vs. Bad Bots