Recency (Visitor Behavior): The frequency with which visitors return to your site can indicate their level of engagement with your brand and their readiness to buy. On this histogram, visitors are categorized according to the number of days that have elapsed since their last visit. For example, new visitors are included in the “0” bar at the left of the histogram. Visitors who last visited the site more than one year ago are included in the 366+ bar.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Apps That Drain Your Phone’S Battery And Storage The Most
- Take a Professional Headshot With Your Phone
- Fully Vaccinated? CDC Announces Masks Not Need Indoors or Outdoors
- Shady Scam Bots Trick Users Into Nonconsensual Video Sex Recordings
- Opt Out of the Google FLoC Trial
- Choosing a VPN for Added Internet Security
- Do You Know What Not to Wear on a Plane?
- Want To Stop Junk Mail?
- Tax Scams to Watch Out for in 2021
- Are ‘Zoom Bombs’ Hard to Stop?
- Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office
- Take Your Inbox From Hundreds of Emails to Nearly Empty