Prescription drug prices are not regulated.
The cost of a prescription may differ by more than $100 between pharmacies across the street from each other!
Insurance isn’t helping like it used to. In the past 10 years, insurance companies have passed 25-80% more of the cost of drugs onto patients.
- Drug prices vary wildly between pharmacies.
- GoodRx finds the lowest prices and discounts.
- Collect and compare prices for every FDA-approved prescription drug at more than 70,000 US pharmacies
- Find free coupons to use at the pharmacy
- Show the lowest price at each pharmacy near you