Over the past 30 days web traffic has risen an average of 15.28%. The rate of increase is 7% points lower than the 30 period ending one week ago. This is based on tracking done for many small and medium sized business’s sites that I monitor. The wide range of industries include manufacturing, wholesale, retail, medical, political, sports, and industrial. With this overall increase in general web traffic how are your conversions? Up or down? Are they meeting your goals? If not, we should talk.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Medicare Phone Scams Are Out of Control
- Why is California Avoiding Water Storage Projects?
- One in 16 Home Wi-Fi Routers Tested Vulnerable to Default Password Attacks
- Back Up Only the Files You Need To
- Unsend Email Using Gmail
- Cheapest Places to Fly This Summer
- Why Write to Elected Officials?
- Test Your Way to Better Instagram Ads Conversions
- 3 Tips To Improve VPN Speed
- Apps That Drain Your Phone’S Battery And Storage The Most
- Take a Professional Headshot With Your Phone
- Fully Vaccinated? CDC Announces Masks Not Need Indoors or Outdoors