Over the past 30 days web traffic has risen an average of 15.28%. The rate of increase is 7% points lower than the 30 period ending one week ago. This is based on tracking done for many small and medium sized business’s sites that I monitor. The wide range of industries include manufacturing, wholesale, retail, medical, political, sports, and industrial. With this overall increase in general web traffic how are your conversions? Up or down? Are they meeting your goals? If not, we should talk.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Want To Stop Junk Mail?
- Tax Scams to Watch Out for in 2021
- Are ‘Zoom Bombs’ Hard to Stop?
- Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office
- Take Your Inbox From Hundreds of Emails to Nearly Empty
- Global Entry vs TSA PreCheck
- Best Time to Buy a Laptop
- Tips To Speed Up Your Computer
- Get Started with Snapchat Ads
- Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Avoid Online Shopping Identity Theft
- Good Bots vs. Bad Bots