The number of individuals (filtered for spiders and robots) who visit a web site within a designated timeframe. Each individual is counted only once in the unique visitor measure for the reporting period. This ‘count’ can be done in two ways: either by requesting visitors to log in or by placing cookies on each visitor’s computer.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Why is California Avoiding Water Storage Projects?
- One in 16 Home Wi-Fi Routers Tested Vulnerable to Default Password Attacks
- Back Up Only the Files You Need To
- Unsend Email Using Gmail
- Cheapest Places to Fly This Summer
- Why Write to Elected Officials?
- Test Your Way to Better Instagram Ads Conversions
- 3 Tips To Improve VPN Speed
- Apps That Drain Your Phone’S Battery And Storage The Most
- Take a Professional Headshot With Your Phone
- Fully Vaccinated? CDC Announces Masks Not Need Indoors or Outdoors
- Shady Scam Bots Trick Users Into Nonconsensual Video Sex Recordings