Social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace, and many others have become the online version of the coffee shop or barber shop of old. Because of this, many of them are effective tools for us to meet goals for our sites. Are you active on any social networking sites? Which do you use? How often to use you them? What do you like about the site(s)? How have you found it effective? Give me your feedback and I’ll share a summary of the feedback in future newsletters. If you are not currently using social networking sites as part of your online campaign(s) to reach your goals lets talk and get social networking for you!
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Nonprofit Monthly Giving Program
- Prevent In-Flight Thefts
- Are You Storing Your COVID Vaccine Card on Your iPhone or Android?
- Google Maps Citations Help Build Local Trust Development
- 3 Things To Think About as Your Business Grows
- 4 Branding Best Practices for Small Businesses
- Cleanups For Your Inbox, Network And Gadgets
- My Facebook Account is Hacked!!! How Do I Get it Back?
- Merry Christmas, Mele Kalikimaka, God Jul, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad, & Merīkurisumasu
- Reaching Your Sales and Marketing Goals Through Outsourcing: 3 Tips for Small Businesses
- Are Your Holiday DecorationsTo Blame For Bad Wi-Fi?
- Fast Test To See How Much Private Info Your Browser is Leaking