YouTube is now streaming ONE BILLION videos per DAY! Want a piece of that incredible audience?
Here are 5 easy ways to get a video on YouTube fast.
- YouTube “Quick Capture!” – Just below the “upload” button on YouTube is the cleverly hidden “quick capture” function, which allows you to record your video “live” and on the fly with just your webcam. Give it a try!
- Quick Flip – If you’ve got a Flip Video camera (get one at www.GetYourFlip.com), then uploading to YouTube is as simple as plugging the Flip into your computer. Flip gives you a direct upload button for one click posting.
- Phone it in – If you’re an iPhone 3G owner, you’re in luck. The new iPhone with video not only lets you record video, it gives you the option to send your mobile video directly to YouTube – again with one click convenience.
- Go Mobile – Even if you don’t have an iPhone, you can still send video to YouTube right from your mobile phone. Just look for the “Upload from Mobile” button, and YT will provide you with a custom address you can use to “call your video in!”
- Animoto Mojo – With Animoto.com, you don’t even need a video camera to get a video on YouTube! Just upload some photos or text, select some music that Animoto provides, and the website mixes a slick video ready for YouTube.