Coupons are experiencing a renaissance. Shoppers are on the prowl for savings, and merchants are responding online. Electronic coupons have the capability to deliver significant savings to consumers when, where and in the format they need them — including the Web, e-mail or any mobile device. The amount of Internet print-at-home coupon distribution is climbing; up 41 percent from last year according to Nielson Clearinghouse, and comparable to the number of offers in a Sunday newspaper. “In 2009, consumers printed $313 million in savings from Coupons.com,” explains Patrick Crisp, senior director of communications for Coupons.com.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Nonprofit Monthly Giving Program
- Prevent In-Flight Thefts
- Are You Storing Your COVID Vaccine Card on Your iPhone or Android?
- Google Maps Citations Help Build Local Trust Development
- 3 Things To Think About as Your Business Grows
- 4 Branding Best Practices for Small Businesses
- Cleanups For Your Inbox, Network And Gadgets
- My Facebook Account is Hacked!!! How Do I Get it Back?
- Merry Christmas, Mele Kalikimaka, God Jul, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad, & Merīkurisumasu
- Reaching Your Sales and Marketing Goals Through Outsourcing: 3 Tips for Small Businesses
- Are Your Holiday DecorationsTo Blame For Bad Wi-Fi?
- Fast Test To See How Much Private Info Your Browser is Leaking