Below is a snapshot of worldwide search interest this past week:
Bubba Wallace, Seattle, Stassi Schroeder, Chad Daybell, and MLB Draft 2020
were all trending on search engines this past week.
- searches for outrigger race up 127%
- searches for junior soccer up 23%
- searches for salt lake city medical up 25%
- searches for residential construction up 18%
- searches for youth soccer up 22%
- searches for varicose veins causes up 27%
- searches for home remodel up 32%
- searches for varicose veins pain up 15%
- searches for elbow pain up 19%
- searches for hemp tea up 47%
- searches for business water filtration up 61%
- searches for tennis reservations up 35%
- searches for death and taxes up 41%
- searches for vascular disease up 43%
- searches for vacuum relays up 245%
What are you searching for?
By helping clients understand digital communications and media we work together to effectively use and leverage the power of the Internet for their business objectives. This could be for sales, transactions, lead prospecting, building awareness, and more. We do both search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). Visual design, strategic digital communications and marketing, usability engineering, podcasting, and video are some of the services we offer. Others include eBusiness solutions, transactional processes, and digital media. We also monitor our clients’ sites analytics and make content, navigation, and other visual design recommendations. Our clients include small and medium successful offline businesses for whom we develop and use the online world as a part of their future success. Their industries include health, medical, politics, manufacturing, retail, financial, legal, restaurants, gaming, sports, water filtration, real estate, non-profit, and newly financed start-up ventures. In addition, we form partnerships with particular businesses to sell their products and or services online and via digital media.