Below is a snapshot of worldwide search interest this past week:
Nick Cordero, Barcelona, Kanye West, Happy 4th of July and Summer Taylor Seattle were all trending on search engines this past week.
- searches for death and taxes up 15%
- searches for deep vein thrombosis up 82%
- searches for ceramic capacitors up 15%
- searches for juice concentrates up 18%
- searches for adult tennis up 14%
- searches for paddle pants up 20%
- searches for blind spot mirror up 14%
- searches for tennis in southern california up 100%
- searches for varicose veins pain up 28%
- searches for salt lake city medical up 14%
- searches for outrigger race up 163%
- searches for mortgage data up 23%
- searches for ogden doctors up 32%
- searches for beverage system up 28%
- searches for tennis lesson up 25%
- searches for restaurants that deliver up 27%
What are you searching for?
By helping clients understand digital communications and media we work together to effectively use and leverage the power of the Internet for their business objectives. This could be for sales, transactions, lead prospecting, building awareness, and more. We do both search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). Visual design, strategic digital communications and marketing, usability engineering, podcasting, and video are some of the services we offer. Others include eBusiness solutions, transactional processes, and digital media. We also monitor our clients’ sites analytics and make content, navigation, and other visual design recommendations. Our clients include small and medium successful offline businesses for whom we develop and use the online world as a part of their future success. Their industries include health, medical, politics, manufacturing, retail, financial, legal, restaurants, gaming, sports, water filtration, real estate, non-profit, and newly financed start-up ventures. In addition, we form partnerships with particular businesses to sell their products and or services online and via digital media.