The important instruction is that the item must be completely frozen. Usually take a 16oz/500ml bottle containing frozen water. Open it and suck out any liquid water just before you get in the security line. Place it separately in a bin, since it would otherwise require further screening (due to its shape and density. If you encountered questioning politely ask if he/she would speak to another agent, usually they will agree.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Are ‘Zoom Bombs’ Hard to Stop?
- Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office
- Take Your Inbox From Hundreds of Emails to Nearly Empty
- Global Entry vs TSA PreCheck
- Best Time to Buy a Laptop
- Tips To Speed Up Your Computer
- Get Started with Snapchat Ads
- Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Avoid Online Shopping Identity Theft
- Good Bots vs. Bad Bots
- Getting More Email Spam? Here Are Some Reasons Why.
- Keep Your Cell Phone Safe