The important instruction is that the item must be completely frozen. Usually take a 16oz/500ml bottle containing frozen water. Open it and suck out any liquid water just before you get in the security line. Place it separately in a bin, since it would otherwise require further screening (due to its shape and density. If you encountered questioning politely ask if he/she would speak to another agent, usually they will agree.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Hidden Phone Clock Features You’ll Use All The Time
- Medicare Phone Scams Are Out of Control
- Why is California Avoiding Water Storage Projects?
- One in 16 Home Wi-Fi Routers Tested Vulnerable to Default Password Attacks
- Back Up Only the Files You Need To
- Unsend Email Using Gmail
- Cheapest Places to Fly This Summer
- Why Write to Elected Officials?
- Test Your Way to Better Instagram Ads Conversions
- 3 Tips To Improve VPN Speed
- Apps That Drain Your Phone’S Battery And Storage The Most
- Take a Professional Headshot With Your Phone