Below is a snapshot of worldwide search interest this past week:
College football, Chris Evans, Premier League, Stevie Lee, Thiem and Osama Bin Laden were all trending on search engines this past week.
- searches for cocktail mixes up 23%
- searches for death and taxes up 27%
- searches for transportation in los cabos up 163%
- searches for spirit wear up 54%
- searches for salt lake city doctors up 37%
- searches for orange county soccer up 122%
- searches for office water filtration up 300%
- searches for youth tennis leagues up 35%
- searches for youth tennis leagues up 79%
- searches for ogden medical up 23%
- searches for tennis tournament up 56%
- searches for soccer net up 43%
- searches for junior soccer up 47%
- searches for margarita mix recipe up 52%
- searches for pe uniforms up 30%
- searches for mortgage data up 15%
What are you searching for?
By helping clients understand digital communications and media we work together to effectively use and leverage the power of the Internet for their business objectives. This could be for sales, transactions, lead prospecting, building awareness, and more. We do both search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). Visual design, strategic digital communications and marketing, usability engineering, podcasting, and video are some of the services we offer. Others include eBusiness solutions, transactional processes, and digital media. We also monitor our clients’ sites analytics and make content, navigation, and other visual design recommendations. Our clients include small and medium successful offline businesses for whom we develop and use the online world as a part of their future success. Their industries include health, medical, politics, manufacturing, retail, financial, legal, restaurants, gaming, sports, water filtration, real estate, non-profit, and newly financed start-up ventures. In addition, we form partnerships with particular businesses to sell their products and or services online and via digital media.