As you exercise, tiny tears form in your muscle tissue. It’s a natural process that results in more toned muscles as they repair and strengthen. Exercise also causes your body to use glycogen, a form of glucose the body stores in muscle tissue to meet short-term energy needs. Eating a small snack 30 to 60 minutes after a workout is the most beneficial time to help your muscles recover and to replenish the body’s nutrient stores.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- 4 Branding Best Practices for Small Businesses
- Cleanups For Your Inbox, Network And Gadgets
- My Facebook Account is Hacked!!! How Do I Get it Back?
- Merry Christmas, Mele Kalikimaka, God Jul, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad, & Merīkurisumasu
- Reaching Your Sales and Marketing Goals Through Outsourcing: 3 Tips for Small Businesses
- Are Your Holiday DecorationsTo Blame For Bad Wi-Fi?
- Fast Test To See How Much Private Info Your Browser is Leaking
- 8 Tips to a Great Website for Small Business
- Online Health Tests
- Dangerous Program That Records Your Keystrokes
- Protect Your Small Business from Damaging Cyberattacks
- Hidden Phone Clock Features You’ll Use All The Time