As you exercise, tiny tears form in your muscle tissue. It’s a natural process that results in more toned muscles as they repair and strengthen. Exercise also causes your body to use glycogen, a form of glucose the body stores in muscle tissue to meet short-term energy needs. Eating a small snack 30 to 60 minutes after a workout is the most beneficial time to help your muscles recover and to replenish the body’s nutrient stores.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Why is California Avoiding Water Storage Projects?
- One in 16 Home Wi-Fi Routers Tested Vulnerable to Default Password Attacks
- Back Up Only the Files You Need To
- Unsend Email Using Gmail
- Cheapest Places to Fly This Summer
- Why Write to Elected Officials?
- Test Your Way to Better Instagram Ads Conversions
- 3 Tips To Improve VPN Speed
- Apps That Drain Your Phone’S Battery And Storage The Most
- Take a Professional Headshot With Your Phone
- Fully Vaccinated? CDC Announces Masks Not Need Indoors or Outdoors
- Shady Scam Bots Trick Users Into Nonconsensual Video Sex Recordings