New vs. Returning: A high number of new visitors suggests that you are successful at driving traffic to your site while a high number of return visitors suggests that the site content is engaging enough to keep visitors coming back. You can see how frequently visitors return and how many times they return in ‘Recency’ report and the ‘Loyalty report’, both under ‘New vs. Returning’ in the Visitors section.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
I don't specialize in technology. I specialize in using technology helping you to reach your goals!
Features Of Interest
- Keep Your Cell Phone Safe
- Coronavirus Testing Rules for Travel to the U.S.
- Is Influencer Marketing Really Effective?
- Improved Streaming Remote for Cord Cutters
- Test Your Facebook Ads for Optimal Results
- Use an Email Sequence to Turn Prospects Into Customers
- Clubhouse App Might Be the “Next” Major Social Media
- How to Transfer Your Photos And Videos Before You Ditch Facebook
- Godzilla vs Kong, Super Bowl 2020, Larry King, Matthew Stafford, and Salt-N-Pepa
- Guidance and Activity Alert on SolarWinds Orion Compromise
- Martin Luther King Jr, James Harden trade, Sam Cooke and Mega Millions drawing
- If Zoom’s out, what about WebEx, Google Meet or Skype?