Facebook engagement is the action that people takes on your Facebook Page.
The most common are: likes, comments and shares.
The interactions on your posts on Facebook include:
- Likes and the rest of reactions
- Comments: both positive or negative
- And even the clicks made by users
In short, an interaction would be any action that the user performs in relation to your brand or content.
Need Page One Listings? Let Nelsonecom Help You With Search Engine Optimization And Marketing.
Measurement is the first step to improving engagement. Once you begin this process, we think you’ll also find the following tips useful:
- Publish original content that provides your fans with some value, utility and quality.
- Focus on your ideal client and not on yourself.
- Keep active by listening and interacting: Encouraging conversations, initiating debates… will generate publicity for your brand’s content and you will keep increasing your engagement on Facebook.
- Surprise your public: If you publish the same type of content as your competitor you won’t succeed. Be original!
- There is no second chance to make a first impression. Take care of your brand’s identity, make sure you use the correct image size for Facebook and maintain the quality.
- Crisis management. Negative or positive opinions should be an opportunity to keep improving and providing useful content. Knowing how to manage a crisis in decisive moments and benefiting from it is crucial to keep your followers satisfied.