Below is a snapshot of worldwide search interest this past week:
Brooklyn Beckham, Paige VanZant, Juice WRLD, Lululemon and Pop Smoke, and Amitabh Bachchan were all trending on search engines this past week.
- searches for youth soccer up 15%
- searches for Arterial insufficiency up 22%
- searches for catering covina up 47%
- searches for vascular disease up 18%
- searches for real estate in newport beach up 47%
- searches for tennis tournament up 32%
- searches for Standup paddleboarding up 47%
- searches for real estate in laguna beach up 108%
- searches for margarita recipe up 47%
- searches for varicose veins causes up 28%
- searches for youth tennis leagues up 59%
- searches for margarita mix recipe up 54%
- searches for pizza restaurants that deliver up 18%
- searches for debt financing up 27%
- searches for death tax up 37%
What are you searching for?
By helping clients understand digital communications and media we work together to effectively use and leverage the power of the Internet for their business objectives. This could be for sales, transactions, lead prospecting, building awareness, and more. We do both search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). Visual design, strategic digital communications and marketing, usability engineering, podcasting, and video are some of the services we offer. Others include eBusiness solutions, transactional processes, and digital media. We also monitor our clients’ sites analytics and make content, navigation, and other visual design recommendations. Our clients include small and medium successful offline businesses for whom we develop and use the online world as a part of their future success. Their industries include health, medical, politics, manufacturing, retail, financial, legal, restaurants, gaming, sports, water filtration, real estate, non-profit, and newly financed start-up ventures. In addition, we form partnerships with particular businesses to sell their products and or services online and via digital media.