Below is a snapshot of worldwide search interest this past week:
FA Cup, Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya, ohn Lewis, Tamar Braxton, Discord, and UFC Fight were all trending on search engines this past week.
- searches for varicose veins causes up 33%
- searches for soccer net up 19%
- searches for real estate in kailua up 89%
- searches for adult tennis up 16%
- searches for Standup paddleboarding up 47%
- searches for margarita recipe up 27%
- searches for restaurants that deliver up 14%
- searches for margarita mix recipe up 56%
- searches for spider veins up 23%
- searches for residential construction up 15%
- searches for adult tennis leagues up 75%
What are you searching for?
By helping clients understand digital communications and media we work together to effectively use and leverage the power of the Internet for their business objectives. This could be for sales, transactions, lead prospecting, building awareness, and more. We do both search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). Visual design, strategic digital communications and marketing, usability engineering, podcasting, and video are some of the services we offer. Others include eBusiness solutions, transactional processes, and digital media. We also monitor our clients’ sites analytics and make content, navigation, and other visual design recommendations. Our clients include small and medium successful offline businesses for whom we develop and use the online world as a part of their future success. Their industries include health, medical, politics, manufacturing, retail, financial, legal, restaurants, gaming, sports, water filtration, real estate, non-profit, and newly financed start-up ventures. In addition, we form partnerships with particular businesses to sell their products and or services online and via digital media.