Below is a snapshot of worldwide search interest this past week:
Olivia de Havilland, UFO, Regis Philbin, Peter Green, and Edmund Pettus were all trending on search engines this past week.
- searches for home remodel up 11%
- searches for catering covina up 16%
- searches for soccer net up 20%
- searches for pizza restaurants that deliver up 59%
- searches for orange county soccer up 150%
- searches for adult tennis up 14%
- searches for Standup paddleboarding up 12%
- searches for adult tennis leagues up 19%
- searches for Investment banking up 54%
- searches for real estate in mission viejo up 25%
- searches for youth tennis leagues up 15%
- searches for margarita mix recipe up 54%
- searches for pe uniforms up 35%
- searches for death and taxes up 20%
What are you searching for?
By helping clients understand digital communications and media we work together to effectively use and leverage the power of the Internet for their business objectives. This could be for sales, transactions, lead prospecting, building awareness, and more. We do both search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). Visual design, strategic digital communications and marketing, usability engineering, podcasting, and video are some of the services we offer. Others include eBusiness solutions, transactional processes, and digital media. We also monitor our clients’ sites analytics and make content, navigation, and other visual design recommendations. Our clients include small and medium successful offline businesses for whom we develop and use the online world as a part of their future success. Their industries include health, medical, politics, manufacturing, retail, financial, legal, restaurants, gaming, sports, water filtration, real estate, non-profit, and newly financed start-up ventures. In addition, we form partnerships with particular businesses to sell their products and or services online and via digital media.