Based on the HubSpot’s Website Grader:
- 160 of the 500 companies (32%) scored in the top 10% of all websites. They earned a Website Grade over 90.
- The top 50 on the list averaged a grade of 67.
- The top 100 averaged a grade of 70.
- Overall the average of companies on the list is 70, which means that, on average, this year’s Inc. 500 companies score better than 70% of all websites scored by Website Grader.
- What’s even more interesting is that HubSpot customers who made the list — AppAssure Software, ymarketing, ServiceNow, UnitedLex, Neutron Interactive, SevOne, Nova Datacom, TicketLeap, and Source Consulting — received an average score of 91.
Successful companies today are realizing the importance of having an effective web presence that takes advantage of inbound marketing strategies such as SEO, blogging and content creation, social media, landing pages, etc. From the data it’s obvious that the companies on the Inc. 500 list understand the importance of inbound marketing as well.