Below is a snapshot of worldwide search interest this past week:
National Dog Day, Ivanka Trump, Katy Perry, Brian Urlacher and The New Mutants were all trending on search engines this past week.
- searches for death and taxes up 22%
- searches for spirit wear up 32%
- searches for Family business up 20%
- searches for office water filtration up 27%
- searches for orange county soccer up 212%
- searches for Cannabidiol up 20%
- searches for cbd oil up 69%
- searches for Tax reform up 20%
- searches for pe uniforms up 28%
- searches for tennis lesson up 37%
- searches for Arterial insufficiency up 15%
- searches for ogden doctors up 18%
- searches for home remodel up 15%
- searches for adult tennis leagues up 67%
What are you searching for?
By helping clients understand digital communications and media we work together to effectively use and leverage the power of the Internet for their business objectives. This could be for sales, transactions, lead prospecting, building awareness, and more. We do both search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). Visual design, strategic digital communications and marketing, usability engineering, podcasting, and video are some of the services we offer. Others include eBusiness solutions, transactional processes, and digital media. We also monitor our clients’ sites analytics and make content, navigation, and other visual design recommendations. Our clients include small and medium successful offline businesses for whom we develop and use the online world as a part of their future success. Their industries include health, medical, politics, manufacturing, retail, financial, legal, restaurants, gaming, sports, water filtration, real estate, non-profit, and newly financed start-up ventures. In addition, we form partnerships with particular businesses to sell their products and or services online and via digital media.