Internet users in the U.S. viewed a record-setting 14.3 billion online videos during December 2008, representing an increase of 13% vs. November 2008, according to data from comScore Video Metrix service. Google Sites again ranks as the top U.S. video property, with 5.9 billion videos viewed (41% online video market share), with YouTube.com accounting for more than 99% of all videos viewed at the property. Fox Interactive Media rankes second with 445 million videos (3.1%), followed by Yahoo Sites with 330 million (2.3%) and Viacom Digital with 291 million (2.0%). Hulu continues its growth trajectory, climbing 6% vs. November to 241 million videos viewed.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Fully Vaccinated? CDC Announces Masks Not Need Indoors or Outdoors
- Shady Scam Bots Trick Users Into Nonconsensual Video Sex Recordings
- Opt Out of the Google FLoC Trial
- Choosing a VPN for Added Internet Security
- Do You Know What Not to Wear on a Plane?
- Want To Stop Junk Mail?
- Tax Scams to Watch Out for in 2021
- Are ‘Zoom Bombs’ Hard to Stop?
- Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office
- Take Your Inbox From Hundreds of Emails to Nearly Empty
- Global Entry vs TSA PreCheck
- Best Time to Buy a Laptop