Internet users in the U.S. viewed a record-setting 14.3 billion online videos during December 2008, representing an increase of 13% vs. November 2008, according to data from comScore Video Metrix service. Google Sites again ranks as the top U.S. video property, with 5.9 billion videos viewed (41% online video market share), with YouTube.com accounting for more than 99% of all videos viewed at the property. Fox Interactive Media rankes second with 445 million videos (3.1%), followed by Yahoo Sites with 330 million (2.3%) and Viacom Digital with 291 million (2.0%). Hulu continues its growth trajectory, climbing 6% vs. November to 241 million videos viewed.
Need Some Help? Have a Question?
It will not cost you a dime. Contact us with any questions you have for a no obligation conversation. We don't bite!
We find solutions to your problems. We find answers to your questions.
Features Of Interest
- Nonprofit Monthly Giving Program
- Prevent In-Flight Thefts
- Are You Storing Your COVID Vaccine Card on Your iPhone or Android?
- Google Maps Citations Help Build Local Trust Development
- 3 Things To Think About as Your Business Grows
- 4 Branding Best Practices for Small Businesses
- Cleanups For Your Inbox, Network And Gadgets
- My Facebook Account is Hacked!!! How Do I Get it Back?
- Merry Christmas, Mele Kalikimaka, God Jul, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad, & Merīkurisumasu
- Reaching Your Sales and Marketing Goals Through Outsourcing: 3 Tips for Small Businesses
- Are Your Holiday DecorationsTo Blame For Bad Wi-Fi?
- Fast Test To See How Much Private Info Your Browser is Leaking